[WikiCaretakers] Where to start hacking?

Erik Grun egnun at fsfe.org
Sun Apr 22 08:34:16 CEST 2018

Hello, Johannes,

On 19.04.2018 22:46, Johannes Zarl-Zierl wrote:

> Am Mittwoch, 18. April 2018, 12:13:18 CEST schrieb Erik Grun:
>> I am part of the Fellowship Group in Berlin and we want to do
>> a hack session, where we want to improve the FSFE website and the wiki
>> in general and our personal wiki (and some edu-related) pages in
>> particular.
>
> Thank you for doing this!

I'll forward that to the others. :-)

> There are quite a few pages that need improvement, but we don't have a list
> currently. Generally speaking, it is probably best to concentrate on those
> pages that you have some background knowledge at first. Chances are that you
> run out of time before you run out of work :-p

That's true. I was just looking for pages on the website and the wiki
and already found more than enough for our session today. ;-)

> The TechDocs/Wiki page covers the wiki as it is now. The talk/slides give an
> overview of the things that changed compared to the "old" (pre WikiCaretakers)
> wiki.

> Actually, thinking of this question, I do have some specific part of the wiki
> that could be improved: Categories.

> However, since then the situation has somewhat deteriorated, and some
> categories from the old wiki have been reintroduced blindly and/or lack a
> description.
>
> Maybe you can improve this situation a little while working on the other
> pages…

We'll see what we can do about that. :-)

Thank you for your help! :-)

Live long and free software!

-- Erik (egnun)

--
pub   rsa4096/C02662E2370D6F27 2016-05-27 [SCA] [verfällt: 2018-05-28]
      Schl.-Fingerabdruck = 7E0E 8A9E EAEE 075D E689  F32F C026 62E2

You are wondering, what this signature means?
Visit *emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/infographic.html*
to find out, how YOU can securely encrypt your e-mails.