[WikiCaretakers] TechDocs/FellowshipServices

Johannes Zarl-Zierl jzarl at fsfe.org
Mon Apr 2 23:10:00 CEST 2018

Hi Max,

Thanks for reporting this.

Am Samstag, 31. März 2018, 15:44:20 CEST schrieb Max Mehl:
> I just noticed that the FellowshipServices page consists of a
> self-presentation of one of our supporters.
>
>   https://wiki.fsfe.org/TechDocs/FellowshipServices
>
> There's no revision I could set back to. Could it be that the user
> deleted this page? Or has it been deleted beforehand?

I'm not sure if the page existed before. I did find no traces of it, apart from a redirect:
Redirect permanent "/Migrated/FellowshipServices" "?/TechDocs/FellowshipServices"

The user certainly did not delete it before (judging from the RecentChanges).

> Anyway, this page is definitely wrong there. Would someone please delete
> the page and/or contact the users?

I'll do it...

> I'm not sure about your exact
> processes and don't want to interfere with them :)

There's no real process (or prior reference) for this. So it falls back to: be excellent to each
other... :)

Cheers,
  Johannes

--