[WikiCaretakers] Missing Licensing Policy

Max Mehl max.mehl at fsfe.org
Wed Sep 27 11:18:10 CEST 2017

Dear all,

Additionally to the missing Licensing information in our wiki, the
website's source also seems to lack some necessary information [2], at
least in a detectable format compliant with contribution policies of
large employers. I'm flagging this here because I believe it's a team
decision how to license our code and content.

Looking forward to comments and suggestions!

# Max Mehl [2017-08-21 11:08 +0200]:
> I noticed that the LicensingPolicy [1] page is missing in the wiki
> although quite a few pages refer to it. We also assume that people agree
> to this policy when hitting the submit button in the editor mask. I'm
> not sure this page ever existed but as FSFE we should provide such
> information ;)

Best,
Max

[1] https://wiki.fsfe.org/LicensingPolicy
[2] https://git.fsfe.org/FSFE/fsfe-website/issues/11

--
Max Mehl - Program Manager - Free Software Foundation Europe
Contact and further information: https://fsfe.org/about/mehl