[WikiCaretakers] Save the date: The FSFE community meeting on November 25/26

Johannes Zarl-Zierl jzarl at fsfe.org
Thu Sep 21 22:44:16 CEST 2017

Hi Erik,

I'm cautiously optimistic that I may be able to attend (but I have yet to
coordinate this with my wife).

> I think that this community meeting
> would be a good opportunity for the wiki-care-takers, to meet each other and
>
>  - do a wiki-a-thon together or strategic discussion and decisions about the
> wiki
>  - invite other participants to become part of the wiki-care-takers team

This would certainly be a good opportunity for a wiki BoF or similar. After
all, many of the most active wiki users will be there...

>  - do a workshop for others or a general explanation of how to best use the
>    wiki (structure, categories etc)

If there is demand (and provided I can attend), I can hold a workshop/
knowledge-sharing group as well.

>  - anything else you have in mind

A wiki hack-a-thon (Paul?) would complement a BoF meeting quite well.

Cheers,
  Johannes