[WikiCaretakers] InterWiki titles [was: Insert screenshots cleanly]

Johannes Zarl-Zierl jzarl at fsfe.org
Tue Sep 19 22:27:26 CEST 2017

Hello again,

I just noticed that the wiki has some strange issues when handling a page
title with a colon in it.
It seems that colons are used by MoinMoin to denote special InterWiki[1]
links.

I would strongly suggest that you rename the page to something without ':' in
it.

Thanks!
  Johannes

[1] https://moinmo.in/InterWiki