[WikiCaretakers] Who is coming to FSFE community meeting

Mon Oct 30 18:16:03 CET 2017

On 10/16/2017 04:41 PM, Nick Lakasas wrote:
> OK great,
>
> I can stay at the hostel as well, not a problem.
>
> Nick

Friendly reminder how to proceed with the booking...

I haven't booked yet. And we are just three...
Shall we book a room for four people and hope for the best. Maybe we can
add some information while booking and request to have someone with
chance mentioning "FSFE/Free Software Foundation Europe Community
meeting" (or parts of it) to our room risking that we are just three and
have on 'stranger' in our room?

Best Regards,
Thomas