[WikiCaretakers] FSFE community meeting was: Re: WikiCaretakers Digest, Vol 17, Issue 2

Sun Oct 15 13:23:54 CEST 2017

On 10/15/2017 01:08 PM, Nick Lakasas wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would look to attend the community meeting in November.
> I've had little input since a joined, but would like to learn more about
> how I can assist and think this could be a good opportunity.
>
> If you agree, please let me know and I'll organize travel as I'm coming
> from London.
>
> Nick

Hi Nick,

thanks for your reply.

Johannes and myself already decided to attend the FSFE community meeting
and of course everyone is invited to join. Likely we will have time for
workshop sessions to work on the wiki.

Johannes and myself discussed sharing a room in 'One 80 Hostels'.
Currently I'm coordinating if someone wants to share a 4, 6 or 8 bed
room with us. Best would be to have 4, 6 or 8 FSFE community meeting
visitors in our room. If you would like to join us we are three people
already. Just one left for a complete room.

Just let me know your decision. I'll book next weekend or during the
week after 22nd of October.

Best Regards,

Thomas