[WikiCaretakers] Policy Area in the wiki

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Tue Mar 21 14:55:46 CET 2017

Hello Thomas,

> In general we should avoid to link to /Migrated/ and find a suitable
> place before publishing links.

The problem is, that some things in Migrated are still linked from other
places (the link goes to the old page).

> There exists a page directly linked to the apache .htaccess wich is
> used to fullfil all kinds of redirects. I hope to get a brief
> description how to handle the page on 31.03/01.04 in Essen.  🤔

Thanks for that.

> Do you require this urgently?

For this page, it would be very good to have that in the next days, as I
expect some people working on it, or getting feedback from people for
the PMPC campaign.

Best Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - President - Free Software Foundation Europe
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany | t +49-30-27595290