[WikiCaretakers] Policy Area in the wiki

Tue Mar 21 13:17:39 CET 2017

Hi Matthias,

I think renaming is a good idea.

In general we should avoid to link to /Migrated/ and find a suitable place before publishing links.

There exists a page directly linked to the apache .htaccess wich is used to fullfil all kinds of redirects. I hope to get a brief description how to handle the page on 31.03/01.04 in Essen.  🤔

Do you require this urgently?

Best Regards
Thomas