[WikiCaretakers] Policy Area in the wiki

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Tue Mar 21 06:24:51 CET 2017

Hello wiki caretackers,

after adding Canada to
<https://wiki.fsfe.org/Migrated/EU%20Policies%20overview:%20Free%20Software%20and%20Open%20Standards#Canada>
and planing to share this with others, I first wanted to ask you if we
can move the page.

What do you think about having a /Policy/ folder to add information like
that? Polina and I thought it might be a good idea. Furthermore we would
like to change the name, to make it less Europe specific. E.g.

https://wiki.fsfe.org/Policy/FreeSoftwareAndOpenStandardsPolicies

If you agree, would it be possible to move rename the page in a way that
it is forwarded from the old URL? Can you afterwards let me know how to
do that, so we can repeat that for other pages on
https://wiki.fsfe.org/Migrated/ which fit that category?

Afterwards we would also link it from the campaign page:
https://wiki.fsfe.org/Activities/PMPC

Thanks a lot,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - President - Free Software Foundation Europe
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany | t +49-30-27595290