[WikiCaretakers] Access rights of the Internal/Moderation page

Jonas Oberg jonas at fsfe.org
Thu Mar 16 09:29:21 CET 2017

Hi Johannes,

> @paul: can you please change the ACL line to the following?

I've now made the change.

Is there a compelling reason the WikiCareTakers group does not have the
admin authority? From reading the MoinMoin configuration, the only ones
with global admin rights are Albert, Erik, Matthias and myself. This
seems overly restrictive and I think perhaps with the exception of
Erik, neither myself, Matthias or Albert are as used to MoinMoin as
the WikiCareTakers.

--
Jonas Öberg, Executive Director
Free Software Foundation Europe | jonas at fsfe.org
Your support enables our work (fsfe.org/join)