[WikiCaretakers] Access rights of the Internal/Moderation page

lusy lusy at fsfe.org
Wed Mar 15 12:47:50 CET 2017

Dear wiki caretakers,

I was trying to adjust the access rights of the above mentioned wiki
page[1], so that it is only visible for logged in users. I tried to use
the "Known" group listed in the MoinMoin documentation[2] and came up
with the following permissions line I pasted on top of the page:

#acl Team:read,write,delete,revert,admin Known:read,write

However, it didn't do the trick: now even users who are not logged in
have a read access. Moreover, since I haven't added a rule for
"Group/Team" (and it seems that only "Team" is not equivalent), and I'm
obviously not part of the "Admin" group, I managed to lock myself out of
changing the access rights again^^.

Could someone maybe adjust the rights of this page accordingly
(read/write access for logged in users, full access for team?) or brief
me how I could do that myself? What is it that I did wrong/misread?

Thanks and cheers
Lusy

[1] https://wiki.fsfe.org/Internal/Moderation
[2] https://moinmo.in/HelpOnAccessControlLists