[WikiCaretakers] Two events not appearing in the calendar

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Thu Mar 2 14:03:27 CET 2017

Hi Jonas,

On 02.03.2017 13:46, Jonas Oberg wrote:
> both had the title "Your Title Here" rather than a real title :-)

damn. Groundhog day ... still happens two me every second time : )

> So they
> were probably easy to miss in the calendar. I updated the title and then
> cleared the wiki page cache, so the events are now there.

ok, now I see it as well. However, I have not seen "your title here"
before (and I was looking carefully), so clearing the cache seems to
have been necessary. Can I do this as well?

Best,
   Erik

--
No one shall ever be forced to use non-free software
Erik Albers | Free Software Foundation Europe