[WikiCaretakers] Attention: wiki.fsfe.org and https://wiki-test.fsfe.org are the same wiki

Thu Jun 22 00:11:52 CEST 2017

Hello WikiCareTakers,

while some month ago we had our WikiCareTakers Meeting we noticed that
https://wiki-test.fsfe.org literally shows the same information as
http[s]://wiki.fsfe.org. Currently there is no test-wiki available.
Please have that in mind until we either have abandoned the wiki-test
subdomain or have a new test-wiki in place instead of the current
productive wiki.

Paul, can you please check if we can remove the subdomain or create a
new VM with a test instance? I would prefer a test instance to test
things like moinmoin updates before updating our production system.

Moinmoin 1.9.9[0] got released 2016-10-31 and has security updates
strongly recommended to install.

Many thanks.

Best Regards,
Thomas