[WikiCaretakers] Wiki Sprint 2017?

Jonas Oberg jonas at fsfe.org
Thu Jan 26 08:27:00 CET 2017

Hi Johannes,

> And most importantly: Any ideas on how we can/should announce the wiki sprint
> to maximise participation?

At the very least it should go in the newsletter. I *think* we could also
send it explicitly in a mail to our fellows, but let me check on this. We
don't have a policy (afaict) on this, though I think if individual groups
would like to do one mail per year or so about important activities, I think
this should be possible -- at least to those who've opted to receive
communication from us.

--
Jonas Öberg, Executive Director
Free Software Foundation Europe | jonas at fsfe.org
Your support enables our work (fsfe.org/join)