[WikiCaretakers] Wiki Sprint 2017?

Paul Hänsch paul at fsfe.org
Wed Feb 22 22:41:28 CET 2017

On Sat, Feb 11, 2017 at 12:23:48AM +0100, Johannes Zarl-Zierl wrote:
> On Freitag, 10. Februar 2017 22:50:20 CET Paul Hänsch wrote:
> > > - many people seem to find the syntax hard to use
> > > - missing timezone support
> >
> > Do you have a particular syntax in mind?
>
> I think that question is wrong :P
> For most people a form-based approach would be better suited than writing
> free-form text with a special syntax.

Allright, so for website events we use this:
http://fsfe.org/community/tools/eventregistration.en.html

(the form submits an email with file attachments to put on the website)

And apparently Moin is able to receive mails and put them into pages:
https://moinmo.in/HelpOnConfiguration/EmailSupport#Receiving_Mail

It seems, like we can make this work with not so much effort ;-)

[...]

> > > - no automatic sync to eal's event form

And then we could check this off too.

--
Paul Hänsch                     █▉            Webmaster, System-Hacker
                              █▉█▉█▉