[WikiCaretakers] Add "Registration" link/info

Max Mehl max.mehl at fsfe.org
Sat Dec 16 14:58:56 CET 2017

Hi all,

After a request I noticed that on wiki.fsfe.org we don't have any
information how people can register (by becoming supporter and/or
volunteer). This isn't optimal since we often share links to people not
familiar with FSFE yet.

Could we add a short info in the footer and/or a "Register" link next to
the login link in the top right of the page, leading to a page with
information how to actually receive an account? Thanks for
consideration!

Best,
Max

P.S.: I'm no member of this list so please keep me in Cc if you want me
to read a reply :)

--
Max Mehl - Program Manager - Free Software Foundation Europe
Contact and further information: https://fsfe.org/about/mehl