[WikiCaretakers] Missing Licensing Policy

Johannes Zarl-Zierl jzarl at fsfe.org
Mon Aug 21 19:38:40 CEST 2017

Hi Max,
[adding team as CC]

On Montag, 21. August 2017 09:08:25 CEST Max Mehl wrote:
> I noticed that the LicensingPolicy [1] page is missing in the wiki
> although quite a few pages refer to it. We also assume that people agree
> to this policy when hitting the submit button in the editor mask. I'm
> not sure this page ever existed but as FSFE we should provide such
> information ;)

I have to admit that it's a little bit embarrassing that we didn't find this
on our own (and also that nobody before you asked about this issue)...

I think this puts us in a legally awkward position. While I doubt that anybody
has an actual problem with us adding a CC license (or something similar) as
the LicensePolicy page, we probably need to ask all wiki contributors for
their consent.

@Team: I would be very grateful for advice on how to proceed...

> I'm not member of this list so please keep me in Cc if you want me to
> read a reply mail :)

Done ;-)

> [1] https://wiki.fsfe.org/LicensingPolicy

Cheers,