[WikiCaretakers] Missing Licensing Policy

Max Mehl max.mehl at fsfe.org
Mon Aug 21 11:08:25 CEST 2017

Dear all,

I noticed that the LicensingPolicy [1] page is missing in the wiki
although quite a few pages refer to it. We also assume that people agree
to this policy when hitting the submit button in the editor mask. I'm
not sure this page ever existed but as FSFE we should provide such
information ;)

FYI: Yesterday I did some major changes with the Web and Translation
pages and moved a lot of content in the wiki. Nothing important should
be lost but I reorganised some things. If you want to have a look:
https://wiki.fsfe.org/RecentChanges

I'm not member of this list so please keep me in Cc if you want me to
read a reply mail :)

Best,
Max

[1] https://wiki.fsfe.org/LicensingPolicy

--
Max Mehl - Program Manager - Free Software Foundation Europe
Contact and further information: https://fsfe.org/about/mehl