[WikiCaretakers] Conclusions? [was: Wiki - not open to external volunteers?]

Jonas Oberg jonas at fsfe.org
Fri Sep 30 09:20:21 CEST 2016

Hi Johannes,

> I can do some proof-reading and cleanup for the texts, but very probably not
> more...

Here's something you can do :-)  (Or someone else with wiki knowledge more
than me..)

We have the Teams and LocalGroups namespaces, but this misses a little bit
the country teams. In order to make our teams easy to find, it's not very
suitable if the WikiCaretakers team, for instance, is listed together with
20+ country teams (ideally).

What I would love to have, and please give comments on this, is a Teams
page structured something like this:

    Blah blah introduction

    Topical teams
    -------------
    System-hackers   WikiCaretakers   Translators ...

    Country teams
    -------------
    Austria      Nordics     France    Germany ...

    Local groups
    Aberdeen   Bari   Berlin   Athens  Vienna ...

There's not so many teams that it's not possible to include them on the
same page, if it's technically doable. I guess the only issue would be
how to separate a *Country* team from a *topical* team.

Sincerely,

--
Jonas Öberg, Executive Director
Free Software Foundation Europe | jonas at fsfe.org
Your donation enables our work (fsfe.org/donate)