[WikiCaretakers] Wiki - not open to external volunteers?

Jonas Oberg jonas at fsfe.org
Sat Sep 17 12:55:54 CEST 2016

Hi, the AccountCreation document is accurate, please link to it from everywhere! :-)

We communicated the steps to coordinators when we set it up but not since. In general, we should create a guide for coordinators so information like this is easy to find and understandable also for new coordinators.

For step 5, for instance, coordinators need to know they are expected to mail fellowship@ with the email address of the new volunteer once the volunteer has registered.

Jonas

--
Jonas Öberg, Executive Director