[WikiCaretakers] Report about EU/Microsoft expenses

Florian Snow floriansnow at fsfe.org
Thu Sep 1 10:24:36 CEST 2016

Hi Johannes,

Johannes Zarl-Zierl <jzarl at fsfe.org> writes:
> It is up to you to decide which categories to use. Pages don't have to
> belong to any category...

It's been a while since I had time to update the wiki, but if a page
does not fit into a category, shouldn't we find a new category?
Otherwise, there will be tons of pages again at some point that are hard
to find because they cannot be seen in overview pages for a category you
would expect them in.  At least in the beginning, we said each page
should belong to at least one category.  Has this changed or am I
misremembering it?

Happy hacking!
Florian