[WikiCaretakers] Adding a local group to the wiki

Johannes Zarl-Zierl jzarl at fsfe.org
Mon Oct 24 22:05:44 CEST 2016

Hi Michele,

On Montag, 24. Oktober 2016 16:05:09 CEST Michele wrote:
> i have been trying to add a local (Milano) group to this page with no
> success:
> http://wiki.fsfe.org/LocalGroups
>
> perhaps I need some privileges that I do not have?

I just checked the ACLs to be sure: this should not require any special
privileges from you (other than being logged in).

> Let me know if it is just a priviledges issue or my inability to use the
> wiki.

Just now when I tried it, I forgot to log in first and got a "You are not
allowed to view this page" response. After logging in it seemed to work,
though...

Just in case I have added the page here:
https://wiki.fsfe.org/LocalGroups/Milano

Cheers,
  Johannes

--