[WikiCaretakers] Wiki: Remove pseudo-Captchas

Paul Hänsch paul at fsfe.org
Tue Nov 29 16:19:55 CET 2016

On Sun, Nov 20, 2016 at 09:23:34PM +0100, Michael Kesper wrote:
> would it be possible to remove the pseudo-Captchas for editing by logged
> in users?

Hi Michael,

as a logged in user, edit

  https://wiki.fsfe.org/Group/Registered

You shoud direct further requests in this regard to

  wikicaretakers at lists.fsfe.org

> "This organisation promotes Free Software on which continent?"
>
> This feels awkward and would be trivial to script-attack.

Fortunately it seems that existing attack scripts are even more trivial (and
there is lots of them).

Suggestions for more questions are welcome however, the four that we have are
getting boring already.

--
Paul Hänsch                     █▉            Webmaster, System-Hacker
                              █▉█▉█▉