[WikiCaretakers] Events + Calendar

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Mon Nov 21 12:34:19 CET 2016

Am 21/11/16 um 12:28 schrieb Jonas Oberg:
> Hi Erik,
>
>> 	http://wiki.fsfe.org/Events/2016/assembly-at-33c3
>
> In order to show up, it needs to be part of the Category/FellowshipEvents
> and not FSFEEvents.

Thank you for the explanation. But I wonder what is the logic behind that
separation?

Also i recommend to rename  "Fellowship events" into "Community events" or
"FSFE events" - in the light of our renaming process but also in the light of
aggregating all FSFE events into the calendar not "only Fellowship events"
(whatever that exactly is).

Best,
   Erik

--
No one shall ever be forced to use non-free software
Erik Albers | Free Software Foundation Europe