[WikiCaretakers] Introducing the FSFE S-H SLA

Jonas Oberg jonas at fsfe.org
Fri Nov 18 09:23:10 CET 2016

Hi everyone,

as you may know, system-hackers and others have been working on what we've
so far called a "Service Level Agreement" (SLA) to define in some basic
terms the relation between the system-hackers and the service teams.

We've now reached a point where we're not getting further with the SLA
and I've installed our current version as a reference for new (and old)
teams:

  https://wiki.fsfe.org/Teams/System-Hackers/SLA

Please have a look and reflect upon what this means for the wikicaretakers
team.

Sincerely,

--
Jonas Öberg, Executive Director
Free Software Foundation Europe | jonas at fsfe.org
Your donation enables our work (fsfe.org/donate)