[WikiCaretakers] New wiki: No forwardings when moving pages?

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Thu Aug 18 10:12:54 CEST 2016

Hi Wiki caretakers,

In the old wiki, when I renamed pages, there was a forwarding from the
old to the new name created. This seems not to be the case for the new
wiki anymore. Is this something we can reactivate? Or is there a problem
with that?

Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - President - Free Software Foundation Europe
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany | t +49-30-27595290