[WikiCaretakers] Session during the FSFE summit

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Wed Aug 17 18:19:36 CEST 2016

Hi Johannes,

On 15.08.2016 21:01, Johannes Zarl-Zierl wrote:
> I have slept over it: Yes, I would like to take a slot during the FSFE summit
> to talk about the wiki caretakers.

great to hear that! Actually, I took you out of the schedule two days ago and
rearranged some slots (because I was thinking no one will do in the end).

But, don't worry, there is still a slot available on Sunday at 10 am. Is that
ok for you?

> @Thomas: Would you like to share the stage with me?

Just to make sure: It is a room for 35 people - so no need for too much of
stage-fright

Best,
   Erik

--
Imagine no European is any longer forced to use non-free software!

Join the first FSFE summit on September 2nd - 4th: https://fsfe.org/summit16