[WikiCaretakers] Report about EU/Microsoft expenses

Olga Gkotsopoulou olga_gk at fsfe.org
Fri Aug 5 09:35:38 CEST 2016

Hi Johannes,

thank you for your immediate response!

On 04.08.2016 20:21, Johannes Zarl-Zierl wrote:

>> I tried to create a new page without a template and it says that it is
>> not allowed. Is there a way to resolve this?
>
> Whether you use a template or not should not make a difference.
> Which page did you try to create?

I wanted to create the page "EU Microsoft contracts". It did not work,
so I created the wiki page under the Migrated (it was possible to create
it there and it seemed ok, since it didn't fit in any other existing
category). Do you know how I can create pages which do not fall under
any broader category, without having to create them under Migrated, for
example?

Thank you a lot!
Best,
Olga

--
Olga Gkotsopoulou - Free Software Foundation Europe
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, t +49-30-27595290