[WikiCaretakers] Report about EU/Microsoft expenses

Olga Gkotsopoulou olga_gk at fsfe.org
Thu Aug 4 17:43:54 CEST 2016

Dear wiki care takers,

I have a question about the creation of wiki pages.

I tried to create a new page without a template and it says that it is
not allowed. Is there a way to resolve this?

By the way, my page does not belong in the already existing categories.

Thank you for your time and help!

Best regards,
Olga

--
Olga Gkotsopoulou - Free Software Foundation Europe
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, t +49-30-27595290