[suisse-romande] kick-off meeting or informal gathering?

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Thu Apr 19 13:53:35 CEST 2018

On 19/04/18 11:49, Emmanuelle Germond wrote:
> A very good idea. But before or after Libre et vous meeting ?

We have some very tentative information about a visit by a couple of
people from another group in the week 30.04 - 04.05 for one or two other
events.  But it is not confirmed, they are still sorting out funding for
the travel.  If they were here, it would be great for them to meet some
local people and I was also hoping they could visit at least one of the
hackerspaces, maybe FIXME in Lausanne.

Personally, I'm away in mid-May, thanks to Kamailio World (14-16 May)
and OSCAL (19-20 May).

Regards,

Daniel