[REUSE] api.reuse.software doesn't see any file

Sebastian Crane seabass at fsfe.org
Fri Mar 31 10:09:32 UTC 2023

Dear McSinyx,

The first thing that came to mind was whether this was a regression of
the issue described at <https://git.fsfe.org/reuse/api-worker/issues/5>
relating to the use fo the '~' tilde character in URLs. However, to test
this I've just created and added to the REUSE API a repository which
also has a tilde in its URL, and that works fine. So maybe we're dealing
with a more elusive issue! More investigation needed...

That said, according to my copy of the REUSE tool and my very own Mark 1
Eyeball, your repository is certainly looking good with regards to REUSE
compliance :)

Best wishes,

Sebastian