[REUSE] Ignore missing/bad licenses from testdata files

Max Mehl max.mehl at fsfe.org
Wed Jul 27 14:33:36 UTC 2022

~ Rohit Pandey [2022-07-06 13:30 +0200]:
> During the implementation of the REUSE.software standard, I added the
> licensing and copyright information to testdata files through dep5.
> However, reuse tool still shows missing/bad licensing information from
> testdata files. Is there any method to ignore or any plan in the future?
>
> I have added issue #556 <https://github.com/fsfe/reuse-tool/issues/556>
> in reuse-tool for the same.

Sorry, this stuck in the moderation queue during my parental leave.
Meanwhile, there are quite some questions and ideas for solutions
mentioned in the issue. So I'd suggest we move the conversation to
there.

Best,
Max

--
Max Mehl - Programme Manager -- Free Software Foundation Europe
Contact and information: https://fsfe.org/about/mehl -- @mxmehl