[REUSE] Curl is now REUSE compliant!

Lina Ceballos lina.ceballos at fsfe.org
Mon Jun 13 14:29:31 UTC 2022

Hi all,

Since Max is on leave for some weeks, I have the honour to share some
success story with you today!

The FSFE's REUSE booster team has been in close communication with the
curl team and after some feedback loop, this pull request got merged
today: https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/8869

So, now curl is officially REUSE compliant! https://github.com/curl/curl

Special thanks to @MaxMehl for the great job that he did there, and to
all the curl team for all the feedback and openness to adapt REUSE best
practices to display the copyright and licensing information.

Hope we can keep sharing more of these news in the future :)

Best,
Lina

--
Lina Ceballos - Project Manager