[REUSE] REUSE.yaml

Max Mehl max.mehl at fsfe.org
Tue Jun 22 13:17:35 UTC 2021

Hi all,

We are getting a bit closer to introducing REUSE.yaml as a way to
provide bulk-information about copyright and licensing for files.

Here's an issue asking for your opinions on possible formats and
syntaxes of the files, including target and globbing rules as well as
internal conflict resolution:

  https://github.com/fsfe/reuse-docs/issues/81

Conflict resolution outside of a REUSE.yaml file between the different
options how one can define information with REUSE is discussed here:

  https://github.com/fsfe/reuse-docs/issues/70

Your feedback is highly appreciated, and very important so we can make a
well-founded decision. Thank you.

Best,
Max

~ Max Mehl [2021-05-04 12:06 +0200]:

--
Max Mehl - Programme Manager - Free Software Foundation Europe
Contact and information: https://fsfe.org/about/mehl | @mxmehl