[REUSE] Unable to complete registration for REUSE Booster

Minyong (Bill) Li ml10g20 at soton.ac.uk
Thu Jun 10 09:58:42 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I happened to come across reuse.software on 9 June and discovered this
great activity. I tried to register, but when visiting the confirmation
link I can only get a 404 Not Found page saying "No such pending
confirmation ID". My first trial has NoScript enabled so I tried twice
this morning with NoScript globally disabled, but still I can only get a
404. I use a Firefox 88.0.1 on Linux. Could you please take a look into it?

Best Regards,

Minyong (Bill) Li
Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton