[REUSE] REUSE badge for non-default branch of a git repository

Peter Moser p.moser at noi.bz.it
Thu Apr 15 14:07:27 UTC 2021

Hi all,
I have started to use the REUSE API for some projects to show the badge
in the README.md file.

See https://github.com/noi-techpark/webcomp-mountain-area for example

The problem now is, that currently I have the .reuse and LICENSES folder
only on our "development" branch.

https://github.com/noi-techpark/webcomp-mountain-area/tree/development

On my local machine "reuse lint" gives green light for REUSE compliance,
but the badge shows non-compliant, because it seems to always check the
main branch of each registered repository.

Is there a possibility to automatically check the current branch?

Cheers,
Peter

--
Digital Technologies