[REUSE] Bug in the subscribe form of this mailing list

Sebastian seabass-labrax at gmx.com
Wed Apr 14 16:11:54 UTC 2021

Dear all,

I've just subscribed to this list, and am looking forward to participating
in some of the discussions regarding the REUSE specification and its
associated tooling. However, I came up against an issue with the web form
for subscribing to this list.

Upon entering the correct information into the form, I got an error message
saying "The form is tool old. Please GET it again." - a screenshot of this
message is attached. This wasn't resolved by merely refreshing the page;
but I managed to subscribe by selecting the digest mode on the form and
changing that back in the Mailman settings once successfully subscribed.

I have to admit that I'm rather intrigued by this error - I would expect
such a form to be using a POST request. Is the form being fetched from some
sort of reverse proxy cache, maybe?

I hope this report is useful!

Best wishes,

Sebastian