[REUSE] SPDX/REUSE Updates in KDE Land

Max Mehl max.mehl at fsfe.org
Mon Sep 21 10:01:04 UTC 2020

Hi Andreas,

~ Andreas Cord-Landwehr [2020-09-19 10:51 +0200]:
> I briefly discussed this with the KDE e.V. board and we think that it would be
> good to have the KDE logo there.

Excellent, good decision! Thank you for discussing this with the KDE
board so swiftly.

I just added your logo to the footer of the REUSE website, next to some
other prominent adopters and sponsors: https://reuse.software/supporters/

> Will keep you updated then on this list, when we reach our next milestones.

Very good, I am looking forward to it. Please let me/us know if you need
help :)

Best,
Max

--
Max Mehl - Programme Manager - Free Software Foundation Europe
Contact and information: https://fsfe.org/about/mehl | @mxmehl