[REUSE] REUSE PR on DP3T code - help is welcome

Nico Rikken nico.rikken at fsfe.org
Tue Apr 14 21:28:43 UTC 2020

Recently the source code of the DP3T SDK's was released under the MPL-
2.0: https://github.com/DP-3T
So I though it made sense to open a REUSE pull request on this source
code that is currently a high-profile topic for debate:
https://github.com/DP-3T/dp3t-sdk-android/pull/5
Assuming everything goes well, I intend to add a badge as well.

One issue I had already: the *.license files for the images in
calibration-app/app/src/main/res/mipmap-xxhdpi/ directory resulted in a
failed Gradle build. Any suggestions specifically for resources in
Android apps?

This is my first real use of REUSE, so I hope some of you can review my
work. I intend to copy this effort to the other SDK's, but perhaps you
can help me on this effort as well.

Best,
Nico