[REUSE] MIT License

Carmen Bianca Bakker carmenbianca at fsfe.org
Fri Apr 10 07:41:38 UTC 2020

CC'ing mailing list again. Please keep the mailing list included :)

If I get this right, you have a single PHP file that contains code from
5 different projects. All code is licensed MIT.

At a minimum, you should add a header like this:

# SPDX-License-Identifier: MIT
#
# SPDX-FileCopyrightText: Author 1
# SPDX-FileCopyrightText: Author 2
# SPDX-FileCopyrightText: Author 3
# SPDX-FileCopyrightText: Author 4
# SPDX-FileCopyrightText: Author 5
# SPDX-FileCopyrightText: Ashkar Dev

You should also include the full MIT license text *somewhere*. REUSE
says it should be in the LICENSES/ directory.

Does that answer your question?

Kindly,
Carmen

Je ven, 2020-04-10 je 01:19 +0300, Ashkar Dev skribis: