[REUSE] Opening up this list

Max Mehl max.mehl at fsfe.org
Tue Jul 9 17:24:08 UTC 2019

Dear all,

Please excuse us for being rather silent on this list lately. We have
been busy with creating the new REUSE specification (version 3.0),
enhancing the helper tool, and working on the resources on the website.
More about this in a later email.

Because there are many exciting changes, and with the challenging
roadmap in mind, we would like to open up this mailing list to a larger
audience. So far, it has been a rather small circle of long-term
companions of the REUSE projects. Now, with the latest and upcoming
changes, we see the potential of enlarging this community!

>From today on, interested people can sign up freely to this list, and
moderators will also accept posts of non-members after a short check.
The archives remain private so only members can view them.

I hope you will stay with us and participate in upcoming discussions and
feedback phases. If you have any questions, remarks, or concerns, please
let us (Gabriel, Carmen, or me) know. Thank you for your contributions!

Best,
Max

--
Max Mehl - Programme Manager - Free Software Foundation Europe
Contact and information: https://fsfe.org/about/mehl | @mxmehl