[Reuse] Introduction new team member

Max Mehl max.mehl at fsfe.org
Wed Feb 13 16:47:50 UTC 2019

Hi Patrick,

~ Patrick Ohnewein [2019-02-12 18:23 +0100]:
> End-users and newcomers are not the main target. Even if some content,
> which could be interesting for end-users, like basic copyright and
> licensing principles, could also be interesting for the developers, who
> sometimes do really lack the basics.
>
> Therefore I could imagine that REUSE could be a communication channel
> towards developers of the FOSS4SMEs content.
>
> What do you think?

This could work, and I will think more about it. The e-learning course
FOSS4SMEs is going to develop is still in the making, but if it's
possible to separate a few lessons which would also be interesting for
other groups, that would be great. I will also keep an eye on this wish
during the next development steps of FOSS4SMEs.

Best,
Max

--
Max Mehl - Programme Manager - Free Software Foundation Europe
Contact and information: https://fsfe.org/about/mehl | @mxmehl