[Reuse] Introduction new team member

Max Mehl max.mehl at fsfe.org
Tue Feb 12 14:57:47 UTC 2019

Hi Patrick,

~ Patrick Ohnewein [2019-02-11 19:48 +0100]:
>> For the FSFE, I am coordinating a few projects, for example the "Public
>> Money? Public Code!" initiative [^1] or the EU project FOSS4SMEs which
>> will create learning materials about Free Software for people working in
>> SMEs [^2]. I am also supporting our technical teams, although I am no
>> technician by profession but a political scientist.
>
> I see a lot of synergies with the projects and activities you are
> working on.

Great, thank you!

> Maybe REUSE content could become part of a FOSS3SMEs training module?

I thought about this as well, but the focus of FOSS4SMEs is more on Free
Software *users* and *newcomers*. As far as I understand REUSE, that's a
bit different from its target group. But I'd be happy to discuss this.

Best,
Max

--
Max Mehl - Programme Manager - Free Software Foundation Europe
Contact and information: https://fsfe.org/about/mehl | @mxmehl