[Milano] OSCAL call for papers (Tirana, 19-20 May)

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Mon Feb 26 07:39:44 CET 2018

On 25/02/18 21:56, Alexjan Carraturo wrote:

> Ho Daniel,
>
> Sounds as a really interesting event. What kind of speech their are
> looking for. Technical, promotional, community?

Any.  It is a very young audience, over 50% of them are university
students from Albania and other Balkan countries like Kosovo.  Some of
them are learning about free software for the first time so talks that
give an introduction to something new are helpful.  For example, I gave
a talk about ham radio and SDR last year, photos are on my blog[1].

Regards,

Daniel

1. https://danielpocock.com/building-loop-antenna-sdr-shortwave-ham-oscal17