[Milano] Upgrade mailbox milano at lists.fsfe.org

Mail Upgrade email at domain.com
Tue Jul 4 08:12:15 CEST 2017

    Dear milano at lists.fsfe.org
 This is to inform you that you are still using the old version of our mailbox, and your mailbox accounts expire upgrade.
 Please note that if you choose not to upgrade your mailbox in the next 48 hours, you will not be able to read or send e-mail, you will no longer have access to your e-mail address, your email address from our the server is disabled.
 Upgrade mailbox milano at lists.fsfe.org

 Please verify your email carefully to upgrade immediately.
 Note: Please know that this is the last warning e-mail upgrade.

Sincerely,
The Mail Accounts team