[Fellowship-Slovenia] Fwd: Coming Soon: This year's Document Freedom Day on March 25th

Janez Urevc janez at janezurevc.name
Tue Mar 3 12:08:17 UTC 2015

Posredujem....

Kakšni so kaj plani za letos?

JAnez

-------- Posredovano sporočilo --------
Zadeva: 	Coming Soon: This year's Document Freedom Day on March 25th
Datum: 	Mon, 2 Mar 2015 17:25:22 +0100
Od: 	Julia Fuchs <julia at documentfreedom.org>
Za: 	janez at janezurevc.name
Kp: 	Erik Albers <eal at fsfe.org>

Dear FSFE Fellowship Group Slovenia,

thank you very much for celebrating Document Freedom Day in 2013 and
2014 with us. As former event organizer you are already a DFD expert and
hopefully noticed, that the preparations for this year's Document
Freedom Day entered the critical phase: the new webpage is online [1],
the campaign was officially launched last week [2] and there are already
a couple of registered DFD Events [3].

And right with the start of the campaign, the new promotion material
arrived in our office and waits to be sent out to you for no cost [4].

As you can see - now it's the perfect time to think about, what you
could get going for this year's Document Freedom Day on March 25^th . Do
you already have ideas? Or do you want to get some inspiration [5] on
our brand-new webpage?

Don't forget that like in previous years there is also the possibility
to get funding for your DFD event [6].And of course we are very curious
about pictures from your event – as we would love to publish them in our
report on the webpage [7].

Please join us again and help to make #DFD2015 bigger than ever: Think
about what you want to organize, add your event [8] and contact us, if
we can help you with anything.

We can't wait to hear from your event,

Erik and Julia

of the DFD Team

Links:

 1.

    http://documentfreedom.org/index.en.html

 2.

    http://documentfreedom.org/news/2015/news-20150224-01.en.html

 3.

    http://documentfreedom.org/events/events.en.html

 4.

    http://documentfreedom.org/promotion.en.html

 5.

    http://documentfreedom.org/getinvolved.en.html

 6.

    http://documentfreedom.org/funding-expenses.en.html

 7.

    http://documentfreedom.org/news/2013/news-20130419-01.en.html and
    http://documentfreedom.org/news/2014/news-20140424-01.en.html

 8.

    http://documentfreedom.org/registerevent.en.html

--
Julia Fuchs - International DFD Campaign Team
FSFE, Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin