[Fellowship-Slovenia] Use of ODF in Slovenian public admins

Matija Šuklje hook at fsfe.org
Thu Jan 9 21:27:10 UTC 2014

Dear Maël,

Die 17. 12. 13 et hora 16:20:49 Maël Brunet scripsit:
> Sorry for sticking to English but my Slovene is not the best. :)

That’s quite fine. Sorry for not replying you sooner :)

> I am working on a small-scale research to assess the take-up of ODF in
> public administrations throughout Europe. I am interested in finding out
> more about the situation in Slovenia, in particular with respects to the
> following :
> - Rules of guidelines at the national level with a specific reference to
> ODF (if they exist), and if they have any practical impact.

We just found out about:

http://nio.gov.si/nio/asset/formati+za+izmenjavo+dokumentov+v+drzavni+upravi-383

and are currently analysing it.

> - Examples of ODF being used by public admins at the national (ministries,
> agencies) or local level.
> Ideally with material I can reference (web pages OK). Any input would be
> much appreciated!

I will leave this for my colleagues to answer, as having so much work at FSFE
Legal Team, lately I was lacking time to follow the local development as much
as I should.

cheers,
Matija
--
Koordinator pravnega moštva & Koordinator za Slovenijo
Free Software Foundation Europe
e-mail: hook at fsfe.org    █▉█▉█▉ || priv. e-mail: matija at suklje.name
xmpp: hook at jabber.fsfe.org ▉▉   || priv. xmpp: matija.suklje at gabbler.org
sip: matija_suklje at ippi.fr      || gsm: +386 40 690 890