[Fellowship-Slovenia] Fwd: Examples of successful Free Software use in the educational system

Jernej Virag jernej at virag.si
Wed Dec 4 17:40:49 UTC 2013

Mogoče kot primer Pingo linux, ki je sicer večino časa samo ždel na računalnikih in ni nikoli bootnil vanj?

--
Jernej Virag
@jernejv

On 4 Dec 2013 at 18:35:56 , Matija Šuklje (hook at fsfe.org) wrote:

Hejhoj,

ima kdo primere dobre (ali slabe) prakse uporabe FS v slovenskem šolstvu?
(glej forwardan mail za podrobnosti)

lp,
hook
--
FSFE Legal Coordinator
and Fellowship group Slovenia Coordinator
e-mail: hook at fsfe.org █▉█▉█▉ || priv. e-mail: matija at suklje.name
xmpp: hook at jabber.fsfe.org ▉▉ || priv. xmpp: matija.suklje at gabbler.org
sip: matija_suklje at ippi.fr || gsm: +386 40 690 890
Hello everyone,

I had a discussion with an official of the Dutch Ministry of Education
today, who is writing a Parliamentary report about the use of Free
Software in the Dutch educational system. He was wondering which were
the best examples of successful implementations in other European
countries, most likely to pass those on to the Dutch Parliament.

I was able to give him some of the obvious examples that he probably
already knew about, but I was wondering whether the FSFE has some real
connections to representatives of successful Free Software projects in
European schools. It's quite clear that my country has a lot to learn,
and after meeting with this particular official a few months ago, I
think that he is actually willing to confront our politicians with the
many flaws in our system.

It would be great if I could get him in touch with people representing
successful Free Software solutions in the educational system, or perhaps
even foreign politicians responsible for decent legislation. His focus
is primarily on "national and regional policies", but really, anything
would be useful.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten, / With kind regards,

Kevin Keijzer

kevin at quietlife.nl / the_unconventional at fsfe.org

https://prism-break.org

- signature.asc, 853 bytes