[Fellowship-Slovenia] Matija absent on Monday and Tuesday

Matija Šuklje hook at fsfe.org
Sun Jun 10 20:16:03 UTC 2012

On Nedelja 10. of June 2012 01.41.53 Matija Šuklje wrote:
> Just wanted to let you know that due to my exams on Wednesday I don’t plan
> to open my laptop the days before it.

Withdrawing the above statement …it’d be too tight and way too risky. I’ll
take it on the 31. of August.

Therefore I’ll be back on track and up to speed shortly.

cheers,
Matija

P.S. No, I’m not happy about my decision, but better safe then very sorry!
--
FSFE Legal Coordinator
and Fellowship group Slovenia Coordinator
e-mail: hook at fsfe.org    █▉█▉█▉ || priv. e-mail: matija at suklje.name
xmpp: hook at jabber.fsfe.org ▉▉   || priv. xmpp: matija.suklje at gabbler.org
sip: matija_suklje at ippi.fr      || gsm: +386 40 690 890